BOOKINGS CAN BE MADE NOW!!
Please note that tickets are only available until April 1st.
ABBA WEEKEND 2018 - STOCKHOLM
ABBA The Museum is celebrating its 5th anniversary on Monday, May 7th, 2018. We are going to have our ABBA Day on Saturday, May 5th, with an exclusive preview of a new permanent PostABBA exhibition.
FRIDAY, MAY 4th
Welcome party with quiz (autographed prizes) including a dinner buffet & welcome drink.
SATURDAY, MAY 5th
ABBA Day at ABBA The Museum - Fan Club members can book a backstage pass which allows to visit the museum for two whole days and enter the new PostABBA exhibition on Saturday before it opens officially. The day includes entertainment by The Museum Choir, new items are on display, and there is a Pop Talk with Lasse Wellander, ABBA's guitar player. Görel Hanser and Mia Segolsson will also pay a short visit. Furthermore, there is a Mamma Mia! quiz, and you can win a very special prize.
Non-members can buy a regular museum ticket but will not have the privileges.
MAMMA MIA! THE PARTY – DISCO
In the evening, you can attend Mamma Mia! The Party in English - a fantastic dinner show with Greek food and ABBA songs. The evening ends with a fantastic ABBA disco. Even if you decide not to buy a Party ticket, you can still join us afterwards for the disco for a couple of hours at a reduced price.
SUNDAY, MAY 6th
You can book a ticket for the original ABBA The Museum Boat Tour. It will run one more time especially for you. It takes you around Djurgården.
In the afternoon, you can visit Skansen, where Kronberg's atelier is opening just for you. As this building is usually closed to the public, it is the perfect opportunity for you to see where the cover shot for The Visitors album was taken. This visit requires a special ticket, see info.
MONDAY, MAY 7th
It is the 5th anniversary of ABBA The Museum, and the new PostABBA part is going to be opened officially. The museum is only open for invited guests. We have been offered a few tickets and if you are interested, you can sign up for the raffle when you make your booking.
The Pop House Hotel has a special offer for you which you can book together with all the event tickets.
INFO & VARIOUS
- Some info on Stockholm: www.visitstockholm.com and www.visitsweden.com;
- To visit the Museum, you can take tram No. 7 from Hamngatan (near the tourist information) to Liljevalchs/Gröna Lund. From Slussen/Gamla Stan, it easier to take the ferry;
- Please note that you cannot use cash at the Museum. For those who do not have any bank card, you can buy a gift card at the reception of the hotel;
- It is okay to take small bags (handbag size) inside, but larger bags are not permitted, and you cannot eat/drink inside the museum. There are fairly small lockers and lockable hangers available free of charge, but we would like to advise you to leave as much as possible in your hotel room as there might not be enough room for all;
- It is possible to buy food/drink at the Pop House Hotel, in the café adjacent to the museum shop and in the surrounding area.