The MagazineOur magazine (32 pages, many in colour, A5) will not only keep you up to date with all the latest news, but it will give even the most devoted fans new insights, thanks to exclusive interviews with the people that worked with ABBA back in the days, stories about records and memorabilia for both beginners and advanced collectors, a Q&A section and specials about different events in the careers of Agnetha, Björn, Benny and Frida. This is also the place to look for competitions where you can win things that are autographed by all four members, get tickets to shows, get the latest Fan Club Shop catalogue and much more. We have our own photographers, access to a big archive of unpublished photos (every magazine includes an A4 poster) and, besides the stories by our own staff members, we are always welcoming entries from our readers. Every now and then, there is a special gift with the magazine, like the sought-after CDs that Polar made for us. We are proud to say that several of the people in the inner circle around ABBA have asked for a subscription and, of course, the ABBA members themselves get their own copies.
The magazine is published four times a year, very occasionally with extra newsletters in between. The magazine is published in English. A translation in French is available on request.
Magazine 150 is published on the 1st March
This issue looks at the ongoing reaction to the Voyage album. We review its worldwide chart success and ask fans whether new all-time favourites have emerged for them since they heard it. As construction continues on ABBA's arena in London, we follow its progress in photo form.
We also have a report on Björn's recent radio show series on Apple Music Hits, as well as our usual mix of interviews, posters and competition where you can win, amongst other things, some items kindly signed by Benny.
Here are the links which are mentioned in the news section and at other places in the magazine.
- ABBA GOLD gets a 20th UK platinum award
- ABBA donate to UNICEF with Little Things
- FRIDA BEYOND ABBA - lavish new book issued in February
- ABBA at 50 - Carl Magnus Palm announces forthcoming book plans
- Pippi På Cirkus - win tickets for Stockholm premiere in July
INTERVIEWS, REPORTS & REVIEWS
- ABBA Voyage - progress as the stadium is built
- Voyage in the charts - a worldwide overview of achievements
- Björn presents his Apple Music Hits radio show
- The Singles: The First Ten Years - a look back at the iconic album
- Forum – Did fans have new favourites after Voyage was released?
- Interview – with Belgian photographer Hugo Hendricks
- Famous ABBA Fans – Ken Andrew (Middle Of The Road)
A sample copy of the Official International ABBA Fan Club magazine can be ordered through our 'Buy a sample issue' page